What do successful people do differently?
Does everyone have the opportunity to be successful?
How did 21 ordinary people create extraordinary success and become millionaires?
When I started interviewing 21 millionaires, I fully expected them to validate my hypothesis on success and provide a blueprint for others to follow. What I got, however, blew my mind and my whole concept of success.
I learned lessons no business or success book I had read teaches and no guru or 'expert' had shared (and I had read lots of books and been to LOTS of seminars, listened to CDs, etc.)
I was surprised by their answers to the questions, "Did you have written down goals?" and "How did you balance family time with creating a successful business?"
What I learned changed my approach to success and it just might help you also.
Rather than sharing the same old recycled cliches on how to be successful, I share the truth about how 21 millionaires became successful, even though it doesn't match what 73 million pages of conventional wisdom and ultra-hyped marketing systems declare to be indisputable and guaranteed methods of reaching your wildest dreams.
I share the truth about what these 21 highly successful people did to get where they are. I share their successes, struggles, hopes, dreams, failures, what they would do differently. I do it without an angle, without a filter. I do it with complete disregard that it doesn't make sense compared to what we've been taught about success.
I don't have an angle. I have the truth.
I care more about sharing the unvarnished truth about success the way I learned it in these surprisingly revealing interviews.
And I want you to have it also.
Do you know there is greatness within you and can't wait to unlock it?
Are you certain you have what it takes to succeed, but uncertain about how to make it work?
Top 10 Reasons to Buy the Book
- Learn the truth about success without bias
- No recycled hyperbole or tired cliches (that don't work anyway)
- Hear from successful people in their own words what has made them successful
- Learn how to succeed in good times and bad
- Read about how successful people balanced family time with building a successful business - or what they wish they had done differently
- Learn why 'failure' doesn't phase successful people
- Free yourself of pain and frustration that comes from knowing there is something greater within you that you can't reach
- Unlock your potential
- Get started on your success journey TODAY
- Be all that you were created to be thus blessing the world around you
*Watch for Brandon's upcoming book, 21 Questions for 21 Olympians, which chronicles the lives and journeys of Olympic athletes!*
Sign up to get updates on 21 Questions for 21 Olympians and other upcoming projects.